The kitchen is one of the most used rooms in the house, so it’s crucial to have good lighting. Here are five ways to instantly improve your kitchen lighting:
1. Install brighter light bulbs. This will make a big difference in the overall brightness of the room.
2. Add additional lights. If your kitchen doesn’t have enough light fixtures, consider adding more.
3. Use task lighting. Task lighting is excellent for cooking or prep work requiring more light.
4. Paint the walls a lighter color. A lighter colored paint will help reflect light and brighten up the space.
5. Mirrors reflect light and make the space appear larger. Place mirrors in strategic locations around the room to maximize the effect.