What is the best-LED Strip for LED lighting?
* if you stick the LED strip behind a panel, it should be 3 to 6 centimeters from the wall so that it can reflect the light, creating a fascinating effect;
* in the case of curtains, the tape should be glued in the indentation, 3 to 5 centimeters above the plaster level. The light part will face the wall or the curtain;
* for external environments, buy tapes indicated precisely for this use, which have a silicone layer as extra protection.
Connect the LED Strip Lights to the LED power supply
Connect the P4 connector to the LED power supply. Then connect the connector to the LED strip with the help of a screwdriver. Pay attention to the polarity. Connect the red wire to the positive terminal and the black wire to the negative terminal.
The connection of strips in series requires more care. Specialists do not recommend connecting more than two strips every 10 meters. It is necessary to have a new powerpoint not to have different brightness levels.
To splice two LED strips, use a soldering iron.
Now your LED Strip is ready to be connected to the mains by plugging in the power supply.3. Apply the LED strip to a surface
First, clean the surface where you intend to install the strip well. With a damp cloth, remove all dust and dirt. Please wait for it to dry.
Then measure the strip and cut it if necessary. All LED Strip Lights can be cut. There are cutting points marked on the strip itself, usually every 3 or 6 LEDs. But don’t do this with it plugged in! Remember to disconnect it from the mains so as not to cause accidents.
Now it’s time to glue the LED strip: notice that there is double-sided tape precisely for this purpose on its back. Please place it in the desired location and finish the application.
Install LED lighting project needs things below
For the 5-meter monochromatic LED strip, one of the most common, you will need:
* Power LED Drivers compatible with the configuration of the strip – the 12 V is the most used, but always check the packaging or with a qualified professional;
* P4 type connector;
* soldering iron – if you want to splice two tapes;
* electrical tools and materials, such as a screwdriver, scissors, pliers, and insulating tape.
LED power supplies options:
LED transformers are used for LED decorative and architectural lighting, LED signage, theatre/stage lighting, embedded lighting, and large-screen displays.
Modular power supplies are recommended for complex LED installations, monitoring, and industrial applications.
We offer power supplies in several series.
The CL series is from a well-known and respected Mean Well manufacturer and come with a three-year manufacturer’s warranty.
The EPS series power supplies are less expensive than the CL series.
The CPS series power supplies are offered with various output voltages and a wide range of output powers.
The CLPS series power supplies are available with different output powers and a wide range of supply voltages.
For less demanding customers, we recommend the EPS series.
These are power supplies with an output voltage of 12 V DC, offered in various output powers.
An excellent price/performance ratio characterizes these products.
The FXX power supplies have a two-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Dimmable power supply
Indoor Dimmable LED power supplies
pulse width modulation dimming
AC side 100-240V